Rebel Kustomz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel Kustomz

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BIRTHDAY GREETINGS
another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:48 by BAs Ride

» New Club Rebel Kustomz NZ
another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:46 by BAs Ride

» has this site gone into a abyss
another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:43 by BAs Ride

» NSVA UK STILL STRONG
another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:49 by BAs Ride

» rent a wreck nsw sydney
another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:48 by BAs Ride

» cracking in paint
another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:45 by BAs Ride

» How long does paint last
another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:43 by BAs Ride

» Australia Vanats 2010
another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:42 by BAs Ride

» BAs Ride Bedford A-Team Van
another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:41 by BAs Ride

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

another yank vanner

Go down 
+6
alien8
Newkirkinc1
Sundownernz
BAs Ride
Rapman
craziebob
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Newkirkinc1

Newkirkinc1

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-25

another yank vanner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2008, 02:21

Thanks Kath,yes it is street regestered and driven on the street.It does get trailored to most events.It was built in 1976and took us 6 years to restore,glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

Male Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2008, 07:43

you guys in america do it bigger and better than anyone I can think of
Back to top Go down
Newkirkinc1

Newkirkinc1

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2008, 23:34

Well we try real hard.I just had to restore it,but yes there are some wild rides we have.Like the a-team theme,lways did.
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2008, 03:39

What can i say Jim but BLOODY AWESOME cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://rebelkustomz.forumotion.com
Newkirkinc1

Newkirkinc1

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2008, 11:21

I'll get some more pics up this week,thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shagginwagon82

Shagginwagon82

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 23:05

Hey Jim,
I sell Powder Coatings here in Australia. I'd love to get over to the states to see the coating thats happening there. I have contacts over there and I am blown away by the finishes that you have. Mind taking some detailed photos of the work you get done? Also do you have a local powdercoater which you always use?
Cheers,
Scott
Back to top Go down
The ArcHiTech

The ArcHiTech

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Nive Van Jim   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 06:00

Hi Jim taht looks bloody orr-some Smile It would be great to some of that stuff to some vans over here but its a bit of an excersie getting the certs Smile to get it so it is legal on the road but shit it would be cool to do a tour over there and see all these different vans, how many van (I mean the ones worth talking about big vans Smile ) would you get a a uk show

Cheers Phil
Back to top Go down
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 11:10

He's in the USA Architech not the UK. Shocked Typical bedford owner, no idea! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 22:05

Yeah big van no brains lol!
Back to top Go down
craziebob

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05 2008, 23:26

The US Vanats these days vanning has about 500 vans at van meet and about 100 or so will show and there still some good vans at camp sites there could show.
The most I was at about 1200 vans, a small van event any where from 45 vans to 160 vans, Florida about 45 vans at van meet is now.
2012 us Vanats no one knows where it will be held, If it midwest best turn outs oHIo , Pa , NY , ILL and Ind.
Back to top Go down
Newkirkinc1

Newkirkinc1

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 00:47

Thanks guys,Scott i will try to get some pics for ya.Thanks to you to Phil.
Back to top Go down
The ArcHiTech

The ArcHiTech

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 00:52

t would be bloody orr-some to see a show with that many vans at it would just inspir a lot more people. Are there dvd's or show fortage that you can purchase from the big van nats

As it would be cool to show at club meting just to inspir poeple, or even at a show to have going on a big screen in the back ground
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 06:07

The ArcHiTech wrote:
t would be bloody orr-some to see a show with that many vans at it would just inspir a lot more people. Are there dvd's or show fortage that you can purchase from the big van nats

As it would be cool to show at club meting just to inspir poeple, or even at a show to have going on a big screen in the back ground
Craziebob sent me 2 vidieos of van shows in US and they are awesome cheers
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2008, 05:49

bring them on, the more the merrier I say, get more Americans to join
Back to top Go down
Sundownernz

Sundownernz

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2008, 23:26

The ArcHiTech wrote:

Hey Phil,

I'll put your name down for the 2012 US Van Nats Tour then. Be great to have you along.

VANZ has a number of vanning video's taken at van runs around the country back in the early 80's. We're looking at getting them transfered to digital media to get greater distribution. These are usually on show at the Nationals.

Garry.
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11 2008, 06:44

Sundownernz wrote:
The ArcHiTech wrote:

Hey Phil,

I'll put your name down for the 2012 US Van Nats Tour then. Be great to have you along.

VANZ has a number of vanning video's taken at van runs around the country back in the early 80's. We're looking at getting them transfered to digital media to get greater distribution. These are usually on show at the Nationals.

Garry.
it would be good to have a dvd playing at any nats that was prjected n a big screen Smile
Back to top Go down
Newkirkinc1

Newkirkinc1

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11 2008, 22:07

Hi P,yes from the USA,so you guys comming to the 2012 nats?That would be nice to meet you all. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sundownernz

Sundownernz

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12 2008, 23:36

Yeap. Thats the current plan.

Fres in Sydney is looking at seeing if he can get a bunch together from Aussie and I'm looking to get a bunch from NZ. Have a few interested already so with the long lead time there is plenty of time to save and no excuse not to be there. I'm guessing it'll be in the mid west somewhere but that doesn't matter.

Looking forward to it.

Garry.
Back to top Go down
Newkirkinc1

Newkirkinc1

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2008, 12:38

Thounds real good,met Fres this year and looking forwad to meeting more of you.
Back to top Go down
vanticipation

vanticipation

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23 2008, 07:51

hey shagginwagon I see your into powder coating. I was a metal finisher up here in washington state for 20+ years(chrome,brass,copper and just about every type of plating there is)the last few years I was running a powdercoat shop. that is until back and hip problems made it to hard to work,now just retired. but I sure do miss plating and powdercoating. nothing better then seeing the custom cars, trucks and vans,plus so many other things that look like crap when they come in and leave looking like a peice of art.
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06 2008, 03:37

vanticipation wrote:
hey shagginwagon I see your into powder coating. I was a metal finisher up here in washington state for 20+ years(chrome,brass,copper and just about every type of plating there is)the last few years I was running a powdercoat shop. that is until back and hip problems made it to hard to work,now just retired. but I sure do miss plating and powder coating. nothing better then seeing the custom cars, trucks and vans,plus so many other things that look like crap when they come in and leave looking like a piece of art.
We really need a good electro plater and powder coater in Invercargill , so do you feel like immigrating? lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2008, 03:17

I thought you were migrating over here to start your shop in Cowra, has that fallen by the wayside now, I can give you plenty of work to tie you over as I'm constantly thinking of idea's to improve my van, and then you have the vette which will need painting and the works done to it.... santa
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2008, 04:19

not till after the 2010 van nats and Corowa still looks good but will come over for extended holiday if you pay air fares just think of all the work i cud get done on your van lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2008, 05:36

yeah we spoke about that on the phone, it sounds like a plan, any particular month you like????
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2008, 07:32

feb or march take your pick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another yank vanner   another yank vanner - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another yank vanner
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next