Rebel Kustomz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel Kustomz

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BIRTHDAY GREETINGS
General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:48 by BAs Ride

» New Club Rebel Kustomz NZ
General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:46 by BAs Ride

» has this site gone into a abyss
General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:43 by BAs Ride

» NSVA UK STILL STRONG
General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:49 by BAs Ride

» rent a wreck nsw sydney
General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:48 by BAs Ride

» cracking in paint
General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:45 by BAs Ride

» How long does paint last
General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:43 by BAs Ride

» Australia Vanats 2010
General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:42 by BAs Ride

» BAs Ride Bedford A-Team Van
General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:41 by BAs Ride

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

General Bullshit

Go down 
+5
craziebob
The Zodiac
Shagginwagon82
BAs Ride
Rapman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-05

General Bullshit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 11:56

alien8 wrote:
and you wonder why you lot cant keep members in your club confused
I wouldn't speak to soon Kath, I've spoken to 3 ECV members recently who aren't real happy and are thinking of defecting over to MV and last time I looked we still had more members and a lot more vans so go figure that one. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
craziebob

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: why personnel invitee to van meet and not open to all vanners   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 23:35

I do not think I presented this subject properly. I do not want anybody here mad at one another over this. Like to end this subject since it was my poor judgment.
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2008, 00:09

I understand wat youre saying Craziebob and the is no more bickering over here well not on our part anyway and asfor Alien 8 kath your comments are fare as are Zodiacs but this is best kept as a known fact and we all know this is a love hate relationship and consider this closed
Back to top Go down
https://rebelkustomz.forumotion.com
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2008, 00:13

now now children play nice as this topic is like a boxing ring ie no hitting below the belt but we do allow knockouts lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

Male Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2008, 00:51

tipical big mouthed ECV member, got no idea what your talking about
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2008, 00:54

Ding Ding get in your corners and when you hear the bell come out fighting lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2008, 00:56

nah we're sick of it, she's 50 odd, and pretends to be 25, I know we're all sick of listening to her crap, I hope she is as well
Back to top Go down
alien8

alien8

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2008, 02:49

BAs Ride wrote:
nah we're sick of it, she's 50 odd, and pretends to be 25, I know we're all sick of listening to her crap, I hope she is as well

Ok Nick, firstly, I have never had the misfortune of meeting you personally, you have never had the opportunity in meeting me. Yes I am 58 years young, would like for you to show me in black and white where it says how 58year olds should or shouldnt act. I dont get on this site very often, as Alex is aware of when I do, It seems like a perfect opportunity for you both
to personally attack my character. Also I dont get on here very often for the simple reason is all there is to read is comments from BA'sRide who obviously has no life, and we all have to suffer through the dramas that seem to plague you wherever you go.
So I hope you have gotten your jollies for the day, just because I have a personality, which you lack, blessed with good looks, that you dont have, a wicked sense of humour, and I am the proud owner/builder and winner of the no 2 big van in Australia, it must be terrible for you to feel so inadequate.
Have a good day guys, I know I will lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2008, 05:30

Kath, Kath, my life is going great and I have quite a good time with it, I'm more than tempered for you to move out of the eighties and do something with your van that should make no 2, as I think that is a crock of shit, or the competition wasn't very good to compete with, I know that Innocents, mystic fantasy plus others would definately come before yours and mine, so don't write shit about being No2, as it will never happen, and now I'll go and enjoy myself with my family, because after all they count and my van doesn't, maybe some particulars you should adapt, or maybe yours is no2 in ECV as they is only 2 vans that are going, maybe thats what you meant, what I love to see is ECV go head to head with MV in a club display, then you'd see some vans, not shitboxs in sheds
Have a nice day study
Back to top Go down
alien8

alien8

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2008, 00:32

Just to clarify that Alien8 in her 1st Australian Van Nationals held in Albury/Wodonga 2002, won trophies for :

Best 70's Contemporary
Best Graphics
Overall 2nd Big Van

This info probably doesnt belong in this section, but now if anyone wants to do the leg work and check it out. Go for it

PS Mystic Fantasy and Innocents (at that stage) were still under covers in someones shed
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2008, 07:42

look, this is getting boring,
Back to top Go down
Newkirkinc1

Newkirkinc1

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2008, 23:37

Congrats Kath,we got bestgraffics this year and radical.Is that a bedford also.We had a guy from south Africa about 10 years back tour the US and he had a blast.One heck of a nice guy and he had a bedford,shipped it over for a year long tour.
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2008, 03:33

come on Nick youve done well at shows to so dont be modest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 04:23

I got best Van, best interior and best display at Holbrook this year, top elite van at Revfest, best graphics, best interior and best display at Holbrook 2 years ago, Peoples choice at Tumut Show and Shine.................but who really cares how many dust collecting things we've all won.
Back to top Go down
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 23:42

Nick owns the A Team mock up van and what green van are you talking about mate?
Back to top Go down
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 11:08

For once I'm lost for words! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 22:01

The Zodiac wrote:
I got best Van, best interior and best display at Holbrook this year, top elite van at Revfest, best graphics, best interior and best display at Holbrook 2 years ago, Peoples choice at Tumut Show and Shine.................but who really cares how many dust collecting things we've all won.
Wow if you have won all that with Checkmate then if i brought mine over i would clean up lol!
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 22:03

The Zodiac wrote:
For once I'm lost for words! Shocked

Thats a bloody miricale for an Aussie lol!
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 22:21

Admin wrote:
I understand wat youre saying Craziebob and the is no more bickering over here well not on our part anyway and asfor Alien 8 kath your comments are fare as are Zodiacs but this is best kept as a known fact and we all know this is a love hate relationship and consider this closed
or maybe not
Back to top Go down
Sundownernz

Sundownernz

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 23:38

I too understand where your comin from Craziebob. However I think if a club wants to have a invite only run then thats up to them, as long as it doesn't become the norm. Once in a while is probably Ok but the magority of runs should be open to all. I've been in vanning here in NZ since 1976 and I can say that I can't remember ever having heard of a proper van run here that was an invite only run. To my knowledge all runs here have been open invite for all vanners to attend. There are times when you wish that some who do turn up had not bothered but that's life and vanning. You just get over it and make the most of the run.

And what is the problem between ECV and MV? I haven't personally met any MV members (other than the Kiwi affiliates) but I have met Kath, Julian, Phil and a bunch of other ECV members and I can say that they are a great bunch of vanners. I had an awesome time with them a few years back on a visit to Brisbane. I have also met a bunch of other Aussie vanners including Matt & Mandy Harris, Fres and Chrissy and VanDad etc and all are cool vanners. Vanning is to small to have a fued between clubs so for the sake of the sport both ECV and MV should get together and sort the problem out. Maybe you need a neutral club to mediate but it needs to be sorted. This is the third forum that I have seen this problem arise and it is not a good look for vanning. So come on guys, build a bridge and get over it.

Garry.
Back to top Go down
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 23:47

Dont you start, you could talk under water with a mouthful of marbles! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 23:51

We've built the bridge, they just wont cross it. They've been invited to all of our runs but never show up, and continue their invite only policy, so we can't go to theirs. Neutral So theres not much more we can do.
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 05:53

Ever heard of the old saying " the pot calling the kettle black " lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2008, 05:50

you'd know all about that wouldn't you Sean lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09 2008, 05:55

this topic will never die, as it will go on for ages, we do the right thing, they don't, it's that simple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Bullshit
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel Kustomz :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: