Rebel Kustomz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel Kustomz

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BIRTHDAY GREETINGS
General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:48 by BAs Ride

» New Club Rebel Kustomz NZ
General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:46 by BAs Ride

» has this site gone into a abyss
General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:43 by BAs Ride

» NSVA UK STILL STRONG
General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:49 by BAs Ride

» rent a wreck nsw sydney
General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:48 by BAs Ride

» cracking in paint
General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:45 by BAs Ride

» How long does paint last
General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:43 by BAs Ride

» Australia Vanats 2010
General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:42 by BAs Ride

» BAs Ride Bedford A-Team Van
General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:41 by BAs Ride

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

General Bullshit

Go down 
+5
craziebob
The Zodiac
Shagginwagon82
BAs Ride
Rapman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
alien8

alien8

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-08

General Bullshit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11 2008, 07:31

Thanks for the kind words Alex, and the support, It is most appreciated Wink
Back to top Go down
Elegantly Wasted

Elegantly Wasted

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 11:18

Good lookin' site Alex.

It's unfortunate that everyone was getting on prior to May 07 and that forums have done what they have done. The clubs stay together but we lose the individuals and some major commercial sponsors. From day one I have sat on the fence to encourage everyone to meet and solve the problems - been to every event that has been on offer, but to this day I still can not get everyone together.

Vanning in Australia is at its worst, and its best, at the same time. There is so much potential for good things to happen. I see the sign-ups at Southern Cross VANS.com and the enthusiasm from the individuals gets me motivated to do something positive. All it would take is some face to face communication and what better place than where more than 100 vans can be found in one place - a Van Nationals. (100 vans !! - yeah, I know. My US mates get that every second weekend Very Happy )
There are faults on both sides, but they could be solved. Want to solve it sooner - stay tuned for a possible Van-In during February, centrally located and neutral territory.

Didn't mean to upset anyone's forum talk, but I've met a lot of great van owners since 1980 - most have been in the last couple of years. Its just a little embarassing to see a local argument spread around the globe. When the arguments become too much, you can always drop in to an "old-school" vanning website at the new www.southerncrossvans.com , plenty of pics, info and currently forum-free.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.southerncrossvans.com
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 03:11

Thanks for your kind words Fres and i think your revamped site is awesome and i agree that the bickering should stop and that we should work together to reach that goal. Will endevour to get to 2012 Us Van NATS as the pics you posted on your side are bloody awesome, you must have had such a great time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rebelkustomz.forumotion.com
Newkirkinc1

Newkirkinc1

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2008, 02:54

Just wanted to say hello to Fres, met you at the US nats.
Back to top Go down
Elegantly Wasted

Elegantly Wasted

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24 2008, 15:39

Hey Jim

Good to see you on the bottom side of the planet. As you can see from the forums, everyone down this way "Loves your VAN !!! "
Also have been getting some interest about getting a group together for your 40th Van Nats in 2012.
Busy time of the year has just finished for me, so I hope to catch up with everyone again on the international vanning websites.

Fres - (& Chrissy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.southerncrossvans.com
Newkirkinc1

Newkirkinc1

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27 2008, 10:05

Hey Fres,it was good to meet you guys at the Nats this past year.Would love to see you at the 40th.Thanks for the comments on the van.We would love to make it there one year,we'll see what happens.Tell Chrissy we said hey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Bullshit   General Bullshit - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Bullshit
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel Kustomz :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: