Rebel Kustomz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel Kustomz

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BIRTHDAY GREETINGS
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:48 by BAs Ride

» New Club Rebel Kustomz NZ
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:46 by BAs Ride

» has this site gone into a abyss
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:43 by BAs Ride

» NSVA UK STILL STRONG
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:49 by BAs Ride

» rent a wreck nsw sydney
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:48 by BAs Ride

» cracking in paint
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:45 by BAs Ride

» How long does paint last
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:43 by BAs Ride

» Australia Vanats 2010
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:42 by BAs Ride

» BAs Ride Bedford A-Team Van
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:41 by BAs Ride

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM

Go down 
+2
Rapman
The Zodiac
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-05

MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08 2008, 01:04

My name's Rob and I'm a member of Majestic Vanners Australia. I've owned about 14 vans over the years and still own a few. Good to see you guys have set up a forum for your group, looking forward to meeting a view of you in person. geek
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 01:13

you sure you want to meet us as some of us are a bit scary Laughing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://rebelkustomz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 01:39

Yeah Alex is the scariest he's behind us at the moment with the yard shovel warning us we better start typing about us but its more fun to type all about Alex Twisted Evil

HEHEHE lol!

I better be good Laughing I'm the proud owner of the bitsa bitch although Alex dearest thinks its more like an anchor as I'm in the progress of putting a ford motor into her. Have been her working on for 8-9 yrs. The motor has been in for the last few years but have decided to lower it. Myself as you can see I have a good sense of humour & it will be great to chat to other vanners. Let us all drag our anchors out Cool
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

Male Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 03:07

Are Bedford's common over in NZ, as I've never seen a late model like yours of here in AUS, as I was thinking if they still have parts for the Bedford, if I come over for the Nationals, I could bring back heaps of parts for myself, and make a fact finding trip as well as a holiday.
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 01:59

dave ie cf2 has got a shit load of parts and yes they are as common as pig sh*t over here Wink
Back to top Go down
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 02:03

And as attractive as it to! geek
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 02:07

I reckon and thats why im gettin rid of pinky Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 02:12

Don't you just hate it when you get on other aussie forum sites that are full of bigots and self centred people who dont like the truth even if it is put nicely and are to quick to ban people who make valid comments. Twisted Evil (sinbin is excluded from this comment) Smile
Back to top Go down
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 02:41

You get that sometimes, the funny thing is that the people on these forums that have hundreds of posts dont even have vans on the road, just half finished shitters that'll never see the light of day. cheers
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 05:21

Looks like I'll be sending a container back to Aus, nice comment Rob Shocked cheers
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 05:25

Most of them are jealous of the high standard of vans that Majestic Vanners have, and have to talk down to us, but we have overcome it, and don't bother with them anymore, our forum and this forum are about vans and van topic's not hundreds and hundreds of stupid topics, just for the sake of building up your counter, and Rob is right on the money, about 90% of them have shit boxes that will never go.
Back to top Go down
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 06:43

Thats right Nick, talks cheap, we'll let our vans do the talking for us and they've got no come back for that! A great bunch of mates with some very tidy vans. afro
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 06:52

Your not wrong, I'm glad I'm a member, and proud of my sister club rendeer
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 02:42

after our nats in 2010 i wil bring my van over and increase majestics stable of aussie top vans as the proof is in the pudding as they say lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 02:48

I thought it might have been here sooner than that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 02:51

and dont you hate it when you are told you have to hitchike from canberra to tumut coz someone wont get outa bed to pick you up Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 02:56

What you guys doing, what you arguing about or are too old to remember ?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 03:24

Damuspriest wrote:
What you guys doing, what you arguing about or are too old to remember ?? Very Happy
Who you callin old im older than Rob but at least im a Kiwi and own a decent van not one that tows an anchor chain behind it lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 03:25

Idea Too funny at least my anchors solid unlike the holden chain which is just holding together lol!
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 03:28

Damuspriest wrote:
Idea Too funny at least my anchors solid unlike the holden chain which is just holding together lol!
the only reason your chain is solid is because the rust has set lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 03:31

Hey zodiac where did you go this was your argument we preferred to watch lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 12:04

Probably sitting back laughing at you to duke it out, I know I am Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2008, 23:28

I hate inconsiderate relatives who decidto get crook when you have something planned and they stuff it all up
Sorry Majestic will catch you up in the near future Sad
Back to top Go down
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 23:19

We're not going anywhere so when ever your ready to venture out we'll catch up with you then. We're having another get together in November if everythings sorted out by then, we might see you there.D
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 00:00

Thanks Rob we are still sortin the shit out here janices old man is still hangin in there , he must be as tough as old boots jance sees him every day while i stay home and hopefully nov i will cross my fingers anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next