Rebel Kustomz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel Kustomz

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BIRTHDAY GREETINGS
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:48 by BAs Ride

» New Club Rebel Kustomz NZ
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:46 by BAs Ride

» has this site gone into a abyss
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:43 by BAs Ride

» NSVA UK STILL STRONG
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:49 by BAs Ride

» rent a wreck nsw sydney
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:48 by BAs Ride

» cracking in paint
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:45 by BAs Ride

» How long does paint last
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:43 by BAs Ride

» Australia Vanats 2010
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:42 by BAs Ride

» BAs Ride Bedford A-Team Van
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:41 by BAs Ride

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM

Go down 
+2
Rapman
The Zodiac
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Zodiac

The Zodiac

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-05

MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 01:36

Family first, old Holden vans second! I dont think this vans ment to get painted, we've had a couple of pretty big hick ups so far. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 01:41

it will get painted and i will be there to do it and will be over my dead body if it dose'nt Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://rebelkustomz.forumotion.com
The ArcHiTech

The ArcHiTech

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2008, 04:19

Admin wrote:
it will get painted and i will be there to do it and will be over my dead body if it dose'nt Laughing

You might just have to watch it there saying that you old Indian opps I mean Hungarian. lol! lol! It might just come true you are coming down the other side of the mountain arn't you lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2008, 02:01

the rust in my joints is miniscule compared to someones beddie aye Rusty Oooops i mean mr president lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
renegade1

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2008, 08:19

Hi Alex
Made it. Site looks good.
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2008, 02:50

Welcome aboard Rod now all we need is the rest to log on lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

Male Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2008, 10:44

You two sound like a couple of old women, going on at each other, but it's entertaining to read Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2008, 00:22

Phil is the one who gets called phyllis flower flower lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2008, 02:13

So who are we addressing here, Phyllis and Alexa, or Phil and Alex, read your posts it's difficult to tell lol!
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2008, 02:14

depends on what side of the fence you are on lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2008, 02:15

Ahh the old sitting on the fence routine, the question you have to ask yourself is what side are you on drunken
Back to top Go down
Sundownernz

Sundownernz

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30 2008, 09:42

Well though it was time to poke my head in.

I'm Garry, President of Parlour Vans in Auckland, this countries oldest custom van club. I'm also secretary/treasurer of the Van Association of New Zealand (VANZ) and International Liaison Officer. Just like to say hi to all on this site. Look forward to catching up with as many of you as possible at the various runs around the country and most, if not all of the Southern Style Van club members at the 2009 Van Nationals in Wellington. Be great to have you guys affiliate to VANZ at some stage in the future as well.

The VANZ website has been updated recently so check it out at www.vanz.net.nz. I can add your club to it when you're ready.

Look forward to catching up with you all either on this site or the other van sites operating in this part of the world.

Keep on Vannin.
Garry.
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30 2008, 10:09

Hi Garry, don't forget us over here, some of us are trying to attend your Van Nationals in 2010, so hopefully we can see what you guys have to offer, and we can show what we've got.
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 06:34

welcome Gary and yes the new vanz site looks great as for us gettin affiliated that will happin shortly Smile and it's goin to be a great trip for our club to the 2009 nats and can't wait for 2010 ats as it will be geat for kiwi's to see the A Team van and hopefully Checkmate if we can talk Rob into it cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
The ArcHiTech

The ArcHiTech

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:33

Hi Garry

Good to see you made it we are working on getting affliated just were waiting on some more club fees to come in. I am hoping to catch up with our treasure in the next coming week to beable to get some cheques away in you direction.

Good things take time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:42

That's great, that your two clubs will be affilliated, as the winner will be Vanning in NZ, after all that's what all 3 clubs are trying to do, is promote Vanning in our respected countries, to keep it alive for the next generations to come through
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:44

Good things take time just like a bottle of wine [i]Oh so posh lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:46

so my marriage will survive then, damm
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:47

Hey Nick check out VANZ website to see how many clubs are affiliated in NZ Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:48

Pickle your wife Bas ride she might mature quicker lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:49

I wish it was the same here, some clubs think going it alone is healthy for vanning, tisk tisk, how wrong they are
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:50

everytime she leaves the house I shout " GOOD Riddins", but she always comes back, I must be doing something wrong Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:52

Take the boomerang outta her pants then u might be right lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:53

If you have time, check out Jon's blast to this dick, on MV's forum, we've both given him both barrels
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:54

BAs Ride wrote:
I wish it was the same here, some clubs think going it alone is healthy for vanning, tisk tisk, how wrong they are
I think in Aus its more the case of some clubs excluding other clubs which makes it look like they are goin it aone lol!

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 01 2008, 07:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next