Rebel Kustomz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel Kustomz

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BIRTHDAY GREETINGS
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:48 by BAs Ride

» New Club Rebel Kustomz NZ
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:46 by BAs Ride

» has this site gone into a abyss
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 08:43 by BAs Ride

» NSVA UK STILL STRONG
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:49 by BAs Ride

» rent a wreck nsw sydney
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:48 by BAs Ride

» cracking in paint
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:45 by BAs Ride

» How long does paint last
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:43 by BAs Ride

» Australia Vanats 2010
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:42 by BAs Ride

» BAs Ride Bedford A-Team Van
MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21 2009, 00:41 by BAs Ride

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM

Go down 
+2
Rapman
The Zodiac
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

Male Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-05

MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:54

You mean take the boomerang out of her circus tent, my wife's has a sign on her butt " DO NOT OVERTAKE TURNING VEHICLE", lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:55

Yes true, but isn't vanning afer all what we are about, these knobs can't see that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:57

Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:58

That's exactly what I think, thank god I wear glasses, cus I can just take them off, and everyone looks good out of focus
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 07:59

BAs Ride wrote:
Yes true, but isn't vanning afer all what we are about, these knobs can't see that
None so blind than those who do not see Mad
Back to top Go down
https://rebelkustomz.forumotion.com
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 08:00

AHH grasshopper, you truely speak wisdom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 08:03

Alex's dog lead is rattling his mrs is due home lol! so hes had to run. I wonder who wears the pants?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 08:04

2 funny he ran so fast he forgot his cell phone lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02 2008, 07:19

Give him a call up, and tell his Missus what he's been up to, and put him in the dog house, where all us blokes eventually end up anyway cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sundownernz

Sundownernz

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02 2008, 07:52

Hey Nick,
Nice van mate. Do you post on the Buga site? Look forward to viewing some more pics of your ride soon. Be great if you can make it over in 2010.

Hey Rod,
Long time no see mate. Hope all is going well and hope to catch up again sometime in the not too distant future. Maybe in Invercargill if SSV&C get the 2010 Nats.

Hey Alex,
How's the planing going for your Wanaka run at Labour Weekend. I see Tony and Claire are bringing the Dodge down from Wanganui. Sounds like it'll be a great weekend. We'll be thinking of you as we bask in the sun at Tapu celebrating Fish & Melissa's 5th wedding anniversary and suppin outa the rum bottle. Be carful of Claire and her shot table. They have been known to pack a punch. Enjoy.

Garry.
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02 2008, 23:34

Sundownernz wrote:
Hey Nick,
Nice van mate. Do you post on the Buga site? Look forward to viewing some more pics of your ride soon. Be great if you can make it over in 2010.

Hey Rod,
Long time no see mate. Hope all is going well and hope to catch up again sometime in the not too distant future. Maybe in Invercargill if SSV&C get the 2010 Nats.

Hey Alex,
How's the planing going for your Wanaka run at Labour Weekend. I see Tony and Claire are bringing the Dodge down from Wanganui. Sounds like it'll be a great weekend. We'll be thinking of you as we bask in the sun at Tapu celebrating Fish & Melissa's 5th wedding anniversary and suppin outa the rum bottle. Be carful of Claire and her shot table. They have been known to pack a punch. Enjoy.

Garry.

Hey gary wanaka is lookin good and i rekon we will be the ones barsking in the sunshine jugding by the track record of weather up there and we will have a proposal to put to the agm 2009 in regards to 2010 nats down here as i have already got the ball rolling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03 2008, 02:37

Hey, I don't post on the Buga site, am I'm definately looking forward to the 2010 Nationals as I'll be bring my Van over for sure, as for more pics, I can send you as many as you like, all you have to do is ask, as for the 2010 Nats, I have solved the problem about 2 cars issue, by then I will have the A-Team Corvette added to my show display, so I'll just bring over those 2 vehicles for the Nationals.
Will need a trailer to meet me at unloading, or someone to drive the corvette to Alex's house
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03 2008, 03:30

oh alright if you insist ,I will drive the vette for you no probs Very Happy and that sounds fantastic nick cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03 2008, 07:52

great, done deal then Alex, is Invercargill ready for the A-Team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03 2008, 23:20

' Wot you takiin bout fool' Invercargil has been bracing itself for this moment andwe can handle the 'A' team and all the Majestic vanners aswell lol!
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 00:12

This is the link to Majestics forum , check it out as it's got great pics and info
http://greatest.com.au/sinbin/sinforum/
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 01:37

It is a good forum, designed to promote Vanning within Australia, very friendly people to chat with about Van related topics, with lots of pictures for you to view alien
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 01:40

Ok then, it's a date, the A-Team will hit Invercargill fast and hard, just make sure COL DECKER doesn't find out, as we are military criminals after all, and would hate to arrive and be shipped off to Levinworth lol!
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 03:35

I see my post got deleted from the other site, it didn't take long, it was under Movie Conga
FOUR weddings & a furneral
Fantastic FOUR
and mine was FOUR f@%k sake shut this forum down

I can't believe they wiped it off, can you????? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2008, 03:55

BAs Ride wrote:
I see my post got deleted from the other site, it didn't take long, it was under Movie Conga
FOUR weddings & a furneral
Fantastic FOUR
and mine was FOUR f@%k sake shut this forum down

I can't believe they wiped it off, can you????? Evil or Very Mad
yes i can believe it

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 08 2008, 02:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2008, 04:03

I thought it was pretty wity of me, but obviously there's no sense of humour on the site, I logged on under a different name and it didn't take to long for the Lepard to revail it's spots, so that forum can go and get F@#ked, I won't go on again, EVER
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2008, 22:26

You don't need those w*****s anyway, some of them just like to sling shit and stir up crap, for the hell of it, that's why Vanning over here will slowly die off, as folks will get sick of it and sell their vans and get out of the scene, enough people do that and it'll go belly up
Back to top Go down
Sundownernz

Sundownernz

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2008, 23:34

What site are we talking about guys.
I might go in for a bit of a stir.

Garry.
Back to top Go down
BAs Ride

BAs Ride

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07 2008, 00:35

I wouldn't waste my time if I were you, leave them to their own little world of shit, join up at Majestic Vanners and have a real conversation
Back to top Go down
Rapman
Admin
Rapman

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08 2008, 06:42

Sundownernz wrote:
What site are we talking about guys.
I might go in for a bit of a stir.

Garry.
nudge nudge wink wink say no more the other one
Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM   MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRAILIA FORUM
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next